The name of our school is derived from the word in the Bible for ‘God is Love’. God is in people who have love inside them, and we believe that god gives us help at any time.
Love has a deep meaning.
Firstly, we raise up the fruit of the spirit (Galatians 5:22-23 love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control).
We have our roots in the love of Christ and foster the sense of gratitude and neighborly love. We provide an educational environment with many different tools for developing the characteristics of each child, and teach, encourage and help each other, to be a thoughtful person
Activities & Education
- Phonics, Writing, Reading Flash Cards (English & Japanese)
- French / Spanish Lesson
- Numbers, Math & Science
- (English & Japanese)
- Music & Dance
- Gakken (Tuesday & Friday)
- Arts & Crafts
- Outdoor Activity
- Social Study
Our Staff and Assistants
- Over 2000 hours experience of early child care
- First Aid/CPR certified
- Mission school Graduates
- Early child education license holder and Montessori teaching qualification holder
- 2 weeks of Summer/Winter holidays (Program#1-#4)
- Japanese Holidays (Program#1-#4), Saturdays and Sundays
- For Program#5 to #9, 20 days a month guarantee, and
open all holidays except Christmas & New years day
- Please check our monthly schedule
Typhoon conditionTC-1 school will be closed
- School lunch provided on Mon,Tue,Thu & Fri by nutrition & cooking license holder (You may bring your own lunch too)
- Each meal costs ¥250×16times = ¥4000(Program #1-#4)
- Please bring own lunch every Wednesdays
- Program #5-#9 need own snack everyday
- Taiko Lesson 4times a month ¥1000 for Program #1-#4
(For #5~#7 Included in tuition)
We will distribute the lunch menu, yearly/monthly curriculum, daily schedule, annual events (Valentine’s day, Field trips, School picture day, Summer festival, Costume Parade, Thanksgiving day, Sports day, Christmas Party) when you visit.
Information on our programs and prices is below.
We will assure a safe environment at all time and monitor their health carefully. We will deal with their sickness or ill health properly, and take care of any daily conditions and of course help them have a fun at school.
Teachers : Ms.Ikue／Ms.Angel
Classes for Age 2
We will help them to understand their daily routine and encourage them to be able to take care of their own things. We will help them to find the joy of learning, group working through communicating with their friends and their parents.
Teachers : Ms.Kayoko／Ms.Marina/Ms.mariah
Classes for Ages 3-5
We will help to stretch their interests and concerns, help them to experience their living environment, provide many educational opportunities and help them to enjoy communicating for growing.
Children will find fulfillment with their life and be able to tackle to the new work enthusiastically and imaginatively
How to Find Us
Near Hamby town in Chatan behind McDonalds on Highway 58
2-10-13 Chatan, Chatan-Cho Okinawa-Ken, 904-0116